Saturday, June 15, 2013

The winner of June challenge

It was wonderful to see so many summer feeling cards in June challenge. I'm happy to announce the challenge winners.

The winners are chosen by ramdom org.

Wonderful surprise prize from Nauhataivas gets


*

*


*

*

*

*

*

*

nr 28 TONE K

with this beautiful card


and 

the lovely prize from Marianne Design
goes to

*

*

*

*

*

*
nr 14 ELLY BOOIJ

with this nice colourful summer card 



Please send your address (winners) and then you'll receive the prizes.


Thanks for all of the participiants and nice summer to everybody!

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Wow I see that I am a winner. Thank you very much.I send you my email and adress.
Gr Elly

ellyscard creatief said...

I recieced my beautiful prizes. Thanks and gr, Elly