Friday, November 23, 2012

Pocket fold card...

Hi there everyone!
Åsa here today. Im going to show you a Pocket Fold card and Im also going to show you some step by step pictures on how I make it.

The Pocket with the Tag inside.

First I start with a paper in the size of appr. 13 x 29,5 cm,
and fold it after my messures in the pics:


The cut the corners and in the middle of the sides,
as in the picture.


Then fold it together (don´t glue yet).
Then mark out the middle of the top.


Then I use a circle punch and punch out a half circle.

If you want to distress the edges you should do it now.


In the next step I glue the flaps on both sides of the front.
This will give stability to the folding.


Then I fold the flaps on the sides of the back and glue them together with the front.
Here you can se how it should look on the inside...


Now the base of the card is ready and it should look something like this.

For the inside I made a tag in the size of appr. 10,5 x 14 cm.

And this is how it looks finished:

The Tag and the Pocket together.

Papers from Maja Design and the stamp is from Make it Crafty.


And finally a close up on the tag.

Hope you feel inspired to try making your own Pocket Fold Card.

Hugs, Åsa

10 comments:

Therese said...

Lovely! Must try! Thanx...:)

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

So sweet and gorgeous,
thanks for tutorial and I must tray,
have a nice day.
Tamara

Chris_P said...

Superfint Åsa!!!

Artes de Nágela said...

Beautiful!
Thanks so much for sharing.

Minna said...

Wonderful Åsa!! I have to try:))

Donna Ellis said...

Thanks for the adorable card, and terrific tutorial!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lenes stempelkrok said...

Nydelig Åsa!!
Denne må jeg bare teste ut:O))

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gitte said...

Its on my to-do list. Thank you. :-)